Saturday, November 10, 2012


Happy Saturday! 

Busy day.  My day began at Stovall Park and the Bountiful Baskets Food Co-op.  Some friends from Brite told me about it.  I got a basket of fresh fruit and a basket of fresh vegetables for $15.00. This is definitely something I will do again.  I then met with my Lay Training Committee, then left flyers about the Global Giving Marketplace (which is to be held next Saturday the 17th at Rush Creek Christian Church) at a couple of stores. I hope many of you can come. It is really cool with really interesting items to purchase and causes available for donation.  Rush Creek is on the Northeast corner of the intersection of Green Oaks and Bowen, about 1 ½ miles south of I-20 in Arlington.

I followed all of that by having lunch with Bruce. 

Prayer request:  I preach tomorrow during the 8:30 and 11:00 AM services at Rush Creek Christian Church and covet your prayers that I am just a vessel the Holy Spirit will use to share God’s message. 

Prayer:  “Lord, You are my King, and I live each moment fixed firmly in Your grip. You have all of me.  I pray that I would continue to submit myself fully to Your will and purpose.  Amen.”

“For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men.
Titus 2:11

For the last few evenings I have been writing about God’s love, grace and forgiveness. God’s grace invades our lives erasing our sin and delivering abundant life. “Terror and horror bow down before the victorious invasion of God’s grace.” (Eric Thomas, Norfolk, VA) Death is defeated by the highlight of grace that shines so brightly on the cross of Christ, the empty tomb and our heavenly home.  We who were dead in sin can now live by God’s grace through faith in Christ.

The “sinful” woman found courage to face the exposure of the room filled with ridicule in the welcoming eyes of Jesus.  She had heard of Jesus and His unfailing favor and hers became a life transformed, completely forgiven and set free. 

Let us give thanks for God’s forgiveness and pray that the Holy One would adjust our hearts that we might honor the grace the Divine delivered to us for our salvation. 

Take joy in the journey. Wear comfortable shoes and get some sleep. Count your blessings and say your prayers. Love you all, Bruce, Gaylene, Geni and Travis.


I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe and I believe God.

No comments: