Wednesday, November 7, 2012


Happy Tuesday!  Happy Election Day!

Here is the praise God for the day…the plumbing is fixed!  Bruce is amazing and by 11:00 tonight the plumbing was fixed, the washer is going and the dishes are soon to be done.  I love my hubby!

Prayer alert:  Our friend Sharon James passed away this morning.  Please be in prayer for her husband Jeff, son, Charlie, daughter Kathy and many friends and family.

Prayer: Lord, I thank You for the glorious grace that rescues sinners. I pray that I might live in the abundant life You have prepared for me through Jesus Christ. Amen.

“Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, not have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him.”
1 Corinthians 2: 9

The celebration of God’s wondrous work ignites our soul with hope, knowing that God will accomplish great things for those who love and worship in faith. God’s grace unveiled prepares us for a new day filled with opportunities to see glimpses of the presence of God in those we encounter.  Jesus came to fill our hearts with limitless love shone in its brilliance in Christ’s death and resurrection.  We can live in the light of God’s love, grace and power as the desire of the Holy One is poured over those whom Christ came to redeem.  Our hearts are filled with joy in anticipation of the plans God has for us. 

Take joy in the journey. Wear comfortable shoes and get some sleep.  Count your blessings and say your prayers.  Love you all, Bruce, Gaylene, Geni and Travis.


I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe and I believe God.

No comments: