Friday, November 9, 2012


Happy Friday! 

Prayer:  Lord, I exist for Your pleasure and at Your pleasure. I pray that my life might bring honor to Your name and spread Your fame.” 

“And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.”
Romans 8: 28

Since November 1, I have been posting on Facebook something to be thankful for.  I titled each entry Thanksgiving Days and the number of the day. 

The woman in the scripture I am preaching from had a hopeless heart, but she showed great courage when she walked through the party guests and performed this loving act of worship, gratitude and love to Jesus.  Her fear filled soul was held up by her faith in Jesus.  Through the darkness of her soul she found the shining rays of peace and thought perhaps that she could once again be a child of God. 

Abundant life is dependent not on trials and troubles that come our way, but through the glorious work of God’s grace invading every moment of our lives.  In God's grace we can live courageously in the confidence of God’s good pleasure being worked in us and His glory being revealed through us.

Take joy in the journey. Wear comfortable shoes and get some sleep.  Count your blessings and say your prayers.  Love you all, Bruce, Gaylene, Geni and Travis.


I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe and I believe God.

No comments: