Saturday, February 26, 2011

Happy Saturday!

What an amazing day! The weather was beautiful and I was honored to spend the day with my daughter. We had a really great day together.

Prayer: “God, I praise You and thank You for choosing me to know and serve You. Thank you for amazing grace that saved a soul like me! Today, oh God, I ask that You do whatever You desire in my life that will bring You the most glory. Whatever You ask of me today, the answer is yes. In Jesus’ name. Amen”

John 15: 16 “You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you.”

Did you ever wonder why God chose us? God chose we who believe so that others might learn of Him and become believers too. When we share the love of God with someone else we are in mission with God and work in furthering His kingdom. The work of salvation is God’s and God’s alone, but once someone comes into fellowship with God they need someone to walk the road with them. It is our job to teach and model the godly life for those who are new to a faith walk in Jesus. We need to help them to live a life in piety.

We are called to this ministry through God’s amazing grace. It is by grace we are loved by our creator and redeemer. And it is by that same amazing grace that we were chosen by our creator to share the story of Jesus and bear the fruit that proclaims the glory of God. May your worship experience tomorrow be filled with the fire of the Holy Spirit, and the love of God.

Take joy in the journey. Wear comfortable shoes. Count your blessings and say your prayers. Let us continue to lift each other up in prayer each day remembering that everyone is fighting some kind of battle. Love you all, Bruce, Gaylene, Geni and Travis.

Gcapplenotes@aol.com

I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am moved only by what I believe and I believe God.

No comments: