Saturday, October 12, 2013


Greetings from Austin Street

Happy Saturday!  Frogs Win! Frogs Win!! And Geni landed safely at LAX, located her rental car and negotiated her way to the suburb of Santa Barbara via a coastal highway. She sent pictures and the mountains and water looked so wonderful. We are babysitting the granddaughter dog; Penny, and they are all three having a “grand” time!

“As for me, I will see Your face in righteousness; I shall be satisfied when I awake in Your likeness.”

Psalm 17:15

Lord, I need your help on every step of this path. I need Your healing Presence to transform brokenness into wholeness and to become the woman You designed me to be.  In Jesus name, Amen. 

When a heart is wounded sometimes we look outward to find comfort and healing. When true comfort and healing is needed we need to look up and not out. We look to God who reveals Himself to us through the Psalms, the prayers of God’s people, through conversations with godly friends and loving godly family. In the promises of God found in scripture and for me especially the Psalms we become filled with love, joy, peace and purpose.  God knows the hidden thoughts of our hearts and sees our circumstances from a panoramic point of view and knows when we are emotionally spent. God understands us so well and helps us to overcome any challenge we face. Take joy in the journey of healing and wholeness. Wear comfortable shoes and get some sleep. Love you all, Bruce and Gaylene

(Gentlemen, please feel free to insert your name/gender into the prayer. Love you guys.)

No comments: