Wednesday, May 1, 2013


Happy Wednesday!  Happy May!!

Prayer:  Lord of healing and comfort, Thank you for bringing my friend Casey through his surgery today. Ease the pain that happens during recovery and restore him to perfect health. Tonight, Lord, help us to remember all of those who are sick and in need of healing. Let us give thanks for our own good health and pray for those who need their good health restored. In Jesus’ name, I pray. Amen.

“We…do not cease to pray for you, and ask…that you may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God”

Colossians 1: 9-10

How do we invest our time?  We work, play, study, talk, work on the computer and a thousand other things. The most important way we can invest our time is investing our time in learning to please God. Pleasing God affords us heavenly rewards and earthly pleasures. When we keep God at the center of our lives we learn more about God and enjoy the company of the Holy One.  Our problem with this is that we have so many things to do which occupy our time that we forget to spend some time each day in the presence of the Savior. When we seek the Lord each day there cannot help but be a joyous way to spend each day. It is our faith and belief that God exists and desires a relationship with each of us and rewards us when we earnestly seek Him.

Take joy in the journey remembering that hope does not disappoint. Wear comfortable shoes, pray for others with a grateful heart and get some sleep.  Love you all, Bruce and Gaylene.


I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe and I believe God.

No comments: