Thursday, May 2, 2013


Happy Thursday! And Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr! 

I made progress on my Religion and Immigration Paper today. I hope to complete the paper by Sunday before bedtime. 

My friend Casey Carter came through his surgery well. He is in some pain and has a lengthy scar, but is recovering. Please continue to keep him in your prayers.

Prayer:  Holy Lord, You are worthy of all our praise. You are holy, You are mighty and you live and move and have Your being in us. Thank You, loving Lord, that You desire a relationship with us, that You would choose to remain in us by the power of the Holy Spirit through the life of Your Son, Jesus. I give thanks in Jesus name, Amen.

“In Him we live and move and have our being as also some of your own poets have said, ‘For we are also His offspring.”

Acts 17: 28

Praise is the most powerful weapon we have to defeat the power of Satan. When we are having really bad days, the praise and worship of God transcends time and circumstance. God lives in our praises. God lives and moves and has being within us. Praising God draws us into a deeper connection to God and we can glimpse God’s power and glory. The evil one and his demonic followers cannot remain and frankly they run when God’s children inhabit His praises.  Satan and his followers cannot be where God’s perfect love is. No matter how dark the day may seem the Light of God shines through the darkness when we praise and worship God, especially in the dark times of our souls. Praising God in the tough times allows us to live above our circumstances and live in victory. (Satan really hates that!)

Take joy in the journey remembering that hope does not disappoint. Wear comfortable shoes, give thanks with a grateful heart, throw an extra blanket on the bed tonight and get some sleep. Love you all, Bruce and Gaylene.


I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe and I believe God.

No comments: