Saturday, March 3, 2012

Happy Friday!

Prayer: “Father, remind me today that You are for me and that it doesn’t matter who is against me. I choose in prayer today to draw near to You through the blood, the name and the high priestly work of the Lord Jesus. In Christ’s name. Amen.”

Hebrews 7: 25 “Therefore He who is able to save to the uttermost those who come to God through Him, since He always lives to make intercession for them.”

I love it when I know someone is praying for me. It is a gesture of sacrifice, love and kindness when someone I know and love says they will pray for me. When we pray for each other we become partners in prayer with those whom we have trusting relationships. We are grounded in the belief that God hears our prayers and listens to our prayers. Through the gift of faith in God, the blood of Jesus ties us all together and makes us worthy to share each other’s burdens and joys with the reception of every prayer.

Did you ever think of Jesus as a prayer partner? Jesus is the godliest prayer partner we can ever have. Jesus is the great High Priest and He intercedes for us before the Judge of all. Satan condemns us before that judgment seat and Jesus served his sentence on the cross so that we may come before the God of our salvation interceding and asking for complete forgiveness for all who believe. Jesus’ pleading for us has unlimited power because He is the sinless character and the perfect offering. God hears the pleas of His Son and forgives us all of our sins. He welcomes us into the place of the citizens of heaven where all who now stand blameless are allowed to be. Thank You, Jesus, for being our prayer partner.

Take joy in the journey. Wear comfortable shoes. Count your blessings and say your prayers. Pray for others. You are mighty and faithful prayer warriors and I give thanks for each of you in my prayers. Love you all, Bruce, Gaylene, Geni and Travis.

Gcapplenotes@aol.com

I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe and I believe God.

No comments: