Sunday, February 19, 2012

Blessed Sunday to you all!

Prayer: “Father, thank You for loving me and waking me this morning. You have given me yet another day to bask in the wonder of Your love. Jesus, please dwell in me today, so that I may accomplish the plans You have prepared for me. Give me faith to trust You no matter what this day brings. Amen.”

Ephesians 3: 17a “That Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith.”

Our lives are different because of the love and presence of God who dwells in our hearts. God dwells in our hearts because Jesus died for us and the Holy Spirit returned in His place so that we could live with Him here on earth and prepare to live with Him in heaven someday.

Do you ever wonder what God’s purpose for your life is? God’s purpose for our lives does not have anything to do with our employment. God’s purpose for our lives is to trust in Him so that he dwells in us through faith. Let’s spend some time this week thinking and meditating on the height, depth and breadth of who God is and how much He means to us. Let each of us invite God to be in all we do and say this week. Let nothing separate us from His promises and may we rest in the peace of God’s promise.

Take joy in the journey. Wear comfortable shoes. Count your blessings and say your prayers. Love you all so very much, Bruce, Gaylene, Geni and Travis.

Gcapplenotes@aol.com

I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe and I believe God.

No comments: