Friday, November 18, 2011

Happy Friday!

I can’t believe I am already on Thanksgiving break. However, there is no rest for the weary. I have to read and write a paper this week to turn in next week. Update: I got an A on my education paper. Please keep praying.

Prayer: “Father, Your love is amazing. There are no words to describe that You have done in forgiving my sin through the blood of Christ. I praise You for the indescribable gift of eternal life that You have freely given me in Christ. Amen.”

Ephesians 3: 19 “To know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.”

The love of God is not something we can achieve. God’s love is something we receive. God must have figured that we could not come to know Him through our intelligence so He sent His message of love through the power of the Cross. God’s love is enough. There is no way we can make Him love us less or any way we can make Him love us more. His love was made complete in Christ.

When we look at the love of Christ it is inexhaustible, unfathomable and beyond any description we could ever try to make. There is no circumstance or problem that can ever change the love that God has for us. His love goes beyond anything we have ever known. But because we know Christ, we know the love and fullness of God.

We have the love of God in Christ Jesus and nothing can ever change that. I give thanks and praise to God for His eternal love for us.

Take joy in the journey. Wear comfortable shoes. Count your blessing and say your prayers. Love you all so very much, Bruce, Gaylene, Geni and Travis.

Gcapplenotes@aol.com

I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe and I believe God.

No comments: