Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Happy Wednesday!

Prayer: “Dear God, I thank You for Your mercy. You are faithful and I stand in awe of You. The power of Your love exceeds my imagination. The strength of Your grip on my life holds me steady in this ever changing world. I humbly fear You because You are truly awesome. Help me walk in the truth of Your righteousness today and to be steadfast in following Your ways every day. Guide my steps. Help me yield to You, seek You, and know You more. Amen.”

Psalm 103: 17, 18 “The mercy and loving-kindness of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting upon those who reverently and worshipfully fear Him and His righteousness is to children’s children-- to such as keep His covenant, and to those who remember His commandments to do them.”

Did you give someone a smile today? I made it a point to give smiles and “good morning” greetings to others as I met them in passing.

God’s love is given freely to everyone. Tonight my meditation said, “You receive God’s love when you love Him in return.” When we love God we are part of a divine relationship that will continue to grow as long as we stay in relationship with God “seeking to please Him out of love and not out of a sense of duty.” The longer we remain in relationship with God the more of His grace, goodness and love is revealed to us. It is hard for us to imagine how much God loves us because we live in a world of beginnings and endings. God lives in a world with no beginning and no end, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FALL OUT OF HIS LOVE BECAUSE HIS LOVE HAS NO BOUNDARIES.

Everyone needs the love of God and those we know and those we meet need the love of God and Christ Jesus our Lord. Share God’s love with someone today.

Take joy in the journey. Wear comfortable shoes. Count your blessings and say your prayers. Love you all, Bruce, Gaylene, Geni and Travis.

Gcapplenotes@aol.com

I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe and I believe God.

Praise! Mom got to come home from the hospital today! Give thanks with a grateful heart.

Prayer request: I have a huge church history test on Friday. Please pray for my study time that I will be able to retain what I am studying and do well on this test. Thank you mighty and faithful prayer warriors! Peace, gc

No comments: