Friday, October 7, 2011

Happy Friday!

Prayer: “Dear God, I need Your peace today. I have uncertainties in my life. May I discover a deeper courage. I ask You to hold me close and to guard my heart, my mind, and my words. Make my heart’s desire Your desires as I draw near to You. I declare You Lord of my life, and I rejoice in You. Amen”

Psalm 93: 1,2 “The Lord reigns, He is clothed with majesty; the Lord is clothed, He has girded Himself with strength. Surely the world is established, so that it cannot be moved. Your throne is established from of old; You are from everlasting.”

God reigns over the entire universe. He is clothed in majesty and girded with strength. In His divine power He created the world and all that is in it. Out of extraordinary love He created all of us. No matter what we are going through, no matter what our circumstances contain, God is greater and bigger than all we can ever go through. God loves us so much that He gives us peace during the tough times. The peace that passes all understanding comes in the knowledge that even though things are going all wrong God may not remove our circumstances, but He is there while we work through the problems and issues. God is there working within the midst of our trials continuing to love us. God loves us and wants us to live full lives in worship and love because He first loved us.

Let us live in God’s great gift of love and hope and seek His perfect plan for our lives and trust Him not only to have created the perfect plan for us, but walk with us and remain with us for every step.

Take joy in the journey. Wear comfortable shoes. Count your blessings and say your prayers. Enjoy God’s blessings and gifts of love and grace. Love you all, Bruce, Gaylene, Geni and Travis.

Gcapplenotes@aol.com

I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe and I believe God.

No comments: