Saturday, November 13, 2010

Happy Saturday!

I have spent the day getting caught up on grading. Tomorrow I post grades, write lesson plans and prepare for my last teacher’s evaluation on Tuesday.

Isaiah 42: 16 “And I will bring the blind by a way that they know not, I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight.”

The first line of my meditation tonight says “Life is not easy.” Sometimes life is not easy, because life happens to us and we have no control over what life hands us. Sometimes we create life on our own. The paths that were supposed to be straight are now crooked and the roads that should have been easy are rough. When we do not ask God to walk this earthly journey with us then we invite crooked roads, rough places and pot holes. But, when we ask God to walk with us then those rough spots are smoother, the holes not as deep and the roads seem to straighten because we are not alone. The One Who walks with us has the power over all obstacles and stones of difficulty.

God never promised any of us an easy life, but He did promise to be with us and never leave or forsake us. This God we worship is not a God who would lie or break His promises. Let us ask God to have lordship over our journey so that we will never journey alone.

Take joy in the journey. Wear comfortable shoes, count your blessings and say your prayers. Let us continue to life each other up on prayer each day. Your prayers mean the world to me. See you in worship. Love you all, Bruce, Gaylene, Geni and Travis.

Gcapplenotes@aol.com

I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am moved only by what I believe and I believe God.



















]

No comments: