Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy Friday and Happy October!

Isaiah 45: 22 “Look to Me, and be saved all the ends of the earth.”

Deuteronomy 28:8 “The Lord will guarantee a blessing on everything you do and will fill your storehouses with grain. The Lord your God will bless you in the land He is giving you.”

Last night I shared about the endless supply of strength God has for each of us. Tonight God promises in His Word that blessings will be given on everything we do. God wants to be our only supply. The secret of prosperity is to look to God only for our needs to be met. God meets our needs in so many ways. I have never received manna from heaven like the nation of Israel did in the Old Testament, but I have received the answers to prayers in ways I did not expect.

Tonight my meditation shares “Whatever you desire or need, desire or need for others, look unto Me. Claim all from My Storehouse. Claim, claim, claim!”

We forget how big God is. Remember God fed the children of Israel with manna from heaven and led them through the Red Sea with Pharaoh’s army right behind. He led them through the wilderness of difficulty, discipline and faith. And after they crossed the desert He led them into a land flowing with milk and honey.

We all have difficult times. As believers we are heirs with Christ into the endless storehouse of God’s blessings and His everlasting love. God simply needs to be asked and he will bless us where we are and with the gifts of love and provision greater than we can imagine.

Take joy in the journey. Wear comfortable shoes, count your blessings and say your prayers. Let us continue to pray for each other each day. Don’t forget the Kairos Prison Ministry and Bruce as he serves. Love you all, Bruce, Gaylene, Geni and Travis.

Gcapplenotes@aol.com

I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am moved only by what I believe and I believe God.

No comments: