Thursday, September 30, 2010

Happy Thursday!

Have you ever had one of those days that felt like another day? We had so many activities at school today that it really felt like Friday. I had to remind myself while driving home that it was just Thursday.

Psalm 90:12 “So teach us to number our days that we may apply our hearts to wisdom.”

I think we do not always remember or can even contemplate how vast the love of God is for each of us. God promises us strength for each day of our lives. Each time we face a difficulty we can be sure that the strength we need to face this difficulty will be there for us. We just need to rely on the promised strength through the power of the Holy Spirit. All we have to do is ask. The difficulty may not go away, but we will now have the tools to face the difficulty and complete the task set before us. For every task God gives us, there is enough of what we need set aside that is necessary to meet the job set before us. God provides enough strength, enough love, enough forgiveness, enough mercy and enough grace to see us through whatever we are going through. God is bigger than our difficulties and still He sees us and loves us each one.

Take joy in the journey. Wear comfortable shoes, count your blessings and say your prayers. Let us continue to pray for each other each day. Love you all, Bruce, Gaylene, Geni and Travis.

Gcapplenotes@aol.com

I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am moved only by what I believe and I believe God.

Please pray for Bruce, the Kairos team and the inmates as they walk with Christ through this weekend. gc

No comments: