Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Happy Wednesday!

Today was a long day after a short night. I worked on my paper until almost midnight last night which is why I did not write last evening. My apologies!

Psalm 91: 11 “For He shall give His angels change over you to keep you in all your ways.”

Today at school we had three of our staff receive difficult news. Our counselor received an uneasy report from her latest mammogram. Our school secretary was told her daughter had nodules on her lungs and one of my team members is having surgery tomorrow to repair some nerve damage in her hand. Our prayer group met this morning and we knew of one of these issues, but not the other two. I have placed these names in our prayer book that we keep. I would ask you to keep these three women, their families and the outcomes of their final diagnosis in your prayers.

God has compassion on those who are ill. His tender mercies surround those who are sick strengthening them with His healing power and His infinite grace. God cares so much that He sends His angels to guide your steps in the path to healing. This verse says that His angels will keep you in all of your ways. When difficulties come then we must trust God in His strength and His tender mercies for our well being and healing. My prayers for these three friends are they will be drawn closer to God and learn to completely lean on Him for peace.

Take joy in the journey. Wear a warm jacket sing as you travel. Love you all, Bruce, Gaylene, Geni and Travis.

Gcapplenotes@aol.com

I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am moved only by what I believe and I believe God.

No comments: