Sunday, October 12, 2014


Greetings from Austin Street
Blessed Sunday to you all!  All is well here at 811.

The candle is lit…

Dear God, when I know your presence is in my heart and life I know I am standing on holy ground. Thank you Lord , that you want to be in my life each and every day. Thank you that you make yourself available to me each time I need you. Lord, there are so many times I need just to be alone with you so I can talk to you and listen for your voice. Lord, thank you for being in my heart when I look for you and find your love there. I love you Lord, in Jesus’ name, amen.

When I pray even when the prayers are difficult I am joyful that when I pray I find God there.  The love of God is limitless and we can experience God’s love anywhere and anytime.  God’s love and grace is present and available to us anytime and at all times.  When I think about the citizens of heaven as they experience God face to face for all eternity, they  know intimately of the Presence of the living God.  When we open our hearts to God we are given the gift of a foretaste of the experience of heaven. My meditation tonight uses the word “intentional.”  When we intentionally put ourselves before God we find ourselves in moments when the heart of God and our hearts become one and experience the love of God intimately as the Holy Spirit of God warms us with the gift of holiness. 

“Our hearts brim with joy since we’ve taken for our own his holy name.”
Psalm 33: 21
I, through the abundance of your steadfast love will enter your house; I will bow down toward your holy temple in awe of you.”
Psalm 5: 7

Take joy in the journey praying and praising as you go. Wear comfortable shoes and get some sleep. Love you all, Bruce and Gaylene

No comments: