Saturday, May 31, 2014


Greetings from Austin Street
Happy Saturday!  All is well here at 811. Bruce is finishing up an apartment tonight. He has worked all day and still has work to finish so the family that has rented the apartment can move in tomorrow. Please say a prayer for safety, endurance and to come home soon. I tend to worry.  Thank you.

Dear God, I bow down before you, God. I am in awe of your greatness and in wonder of your infinite love. Thank you for your ceaseless grace. Thank you that all your promises to me are true. Help me to be patient until you faithfully fulfill them. Lord, I am studying the hundred questions for ordination.  Help guide my thoughts for clarity and to be faithful to your calling and to the Church. I love you Lord. In Jesus name, amen.

The blessings we have received have are more than we can even number. When the weather is perfect and the sunshine warms our faces and there is a gentle breeze that blows over us it is so easy to be reminded of the love we feel for God. When God sustains us during times of trouble and lifts us up when we fall before him and cry out we are reminded of his great love for us.  And we give thanks even when we wonder if God is listening to our prayers. Somehow or other God lets us know that he has heard every word of every prayer and every longing of our hearts.  This wonderful God is God, and the earth is full of his glory. This amazing God loves us with an everlasting love. This everlasting love is so powerful and so true that we can place our trust in him because God is truly faithful and his promises are true.   

“Be exalted, O God, above the highest heavens! May your glory shine over all the earth.”
Psalm 57: 5
“I cry out to God Most High, to God who fulfills his purpose for me.”
Psalm 5: 2
Take joy in the journey give thanks to God for his love endures forever. Wear comfortable shoes; get some sleep and thin pink!  Love you all, Bruce and Gaylene

No comments: