Tuesday, March 18, 2014


Greetings from Austin Street
Happy Tuesday!  All is well here at 811.

Dear God, thank you for understanding me and healing me with your love.  I’m so thankful that you comprehend the things for which there are no words.  Thank you for being by my side so I never need to fear.  I love you Lord. In Jesus name, amen.

There are times when I cannot find the words (I know it is hard to believe.) to express to God how I feel about my circumstances  especially when there is so much emotion tied to life events. When circumstances are difficult it is easy to become confused about what to do next. Sometimes all I can do is whisper the name Jesus. Jesus is the one who understands everything that we have been through because He came to earth so that we might know Him. Jesus came to earth to experience what we feel and to understand our inner struggles. Jesus has perfect wisdom concerning each of us. When Jesus was in the desert during His temptation He was never confused and even in His physical hunger, thirst and Satan’s temptations His faithfulness was never shaken. The story tells that after the last of Satan’s temptations the angels came and attended him.  On that day the kingdom of glory wrapped Jesus in love and healing. In each of our days even when our faith is shaken, God’s faithfulness to us is never shaken and we are wrapped in His kingdom of grace and healing love.

“I will be glad and rejoice in your love, for you saw my affliction and knew the anguish of my soul.”
Psalm 31: 7

Take joy in the journey and let the faithfulness of the psalmist remind us of the love God has for us…”The LORD is my shepherd…I lack for nothing.”  Wear comfortable shoes and get some sleep. Love you all, Bruce and Gaylene

No comments: