Wednesday, February 26, 2014


Greetings from Austin Street
Happy Wednesday!  All is well here at 811. I love being able to say that all is well here at 811. Bruce’s healing is sort of like Moses trek across the desert. The healing is slow moving, but always in a straight line and has never suffered a setback.  I offer up the sacrifice of praise and give thanks for the miracles being worked in Bruce and that I have been witness to healing grace and steadfast love. God is good and love wins.

Dear God, I praise the splendor of your holiness and the glory of your grace. Thank you Lord for helping in all the battles we face.  Thank you for reminding me that you are in control. There is nothing I need to fear for you provide all I need. Lord, I will do all I can to claim this each day. I love you Lord. In Jesus name, amen.

When I was in graduate school I re-discovered the library and learned the meaning of resources.  As research papers were assigned there was a lengthy list of resources made available to study and go into depth about the research topic. I grew to depend on these scholarly resources to learn and write an academically acceptable paper and to gain knowledge beyond the classroom. And even though the resources were many they were also limited. God is not limited in His resources.  God’s provision is more than enough to provide for us when we are in need.  We have access to this infinite storehouse of provision through God’s Word, trust and praise. God inhabits the praises of his people and whatever battle we are facing God will be there with us.  When we lift our voice in praise, ask for help in Jesus name and trust that we dwell in the Presence of God, I believe that we will have at our disposal all of the resources necessary to claim victory in the battles we face.

“God is at their side; with God’s help they make it.”
Psalm 24: 5

Take joy in the journey remembering that faith, hope, praise and prayer do not disappoint. Trust in the Lord with all your heart, soul, mind and strength. Wear comfortable shoes; throw an extra blanket on the bed and get some sleep. Love you all, Bruce and Gaylene

No comments: