Monday, November 11, 2013


Greetings from Austin Street

Happy Monday!  All is well at 811. It has been a long day with a wonderful outcome.  Thank you all for your continuous prayers and gracious thoughts. Please continue to keep each of us in your prayers. Thank you. God is good and love wins.

Dear God, I raise my highest praise to you for all you are and all you do. I thank you for the miracles you bring and allow me to witness. When I stop and remember all of the good things you have done I am sure I don’t remember them all, but I try to always remember your goodness.  Today I give thanks for your gifts of goodness and life and am humbly awed in your loving presence. I love you Lord. In Jesus name, Amen.

Today many of us gathered together approaching God in faith through prayer.  We were earnestly seeking God to be present with us throughout the day. God so loves it when we come to Him in faith and belief in His presence and then leave God to do the work that only God can do. God does not expect perfection from us but rejoices in the search.  As we continue to grow in our relationship with our Creator God the more our desires line up with the content of God’s heart. When we are going through difficult times God pours out upon us His tender, overflowing love. All we have to do is receive the love given and let the balm of comfort and grace wash over us bringing the healing and peace we desire.

 And you will seek Me, and find Me, when you search for me with all your heart.”

Jeremiah 29: 13

Take joy in the journey remembering that hope does not disappoint. Wear comfortable shoes, throw an extra blanket on the bed and get some sleep.  Love you all, Bruce and Gaylene

 

No comments: