Monday, April 1, 2013


Happy Easter Monday! 

I have been swamped with two major papers due on consecutive days this week. I completed them today and they are in the loving hands of my own personal editor, Bruce. Say a special prayer of blessing for him tonight. He did not get home from work until around 8:30 tonight after working all day. He is now working on one of the papers that is due tomorrow.  He is the best!

We had a wonderful Easter Sunday. Three worship services and a wonderful lunch and family time at Ken and Sheena’s.  Family is the best.

Today I registered for classes at Brite for the last time. I registered for both summer and fall classes. It looks as if all roads lead to December and graduation!  Say a prayer. Say many prayers!!

Prayer:  Resurrected Lord, what a glorious Easter morning we had. I imagined you standing at the tomb in perfect wholeness telling Mary to go and tell the disciples that You are alive!  Lord, I love You so much and praise Your holy name.  In Your holy name I pray, Amen.

“I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”

Romans 8: 38-39

Because of the resurrection of Jesus and the dwelling of the Holy Spirit within each of us we can enjoy intimate moments with Jesus. It does not matter what is going on in our lives, we will find Jesus tenderly present with us especially when we call upon Christ to enter into our suffering.   When we invite Jesus into our lives and situations it shows that we trust Him and are not leaning on our own understanding.  Trusting Christ takes a continual practiced effort and when we lean on Him for support it helps us to remain standing when we are weary.  Rejoice in Christ, the One who supports us so strongly and loves us so tenderly.

Take joy in the journey remembering that hope does not disappoint. Wear comfortable shoes, give thanks with a grateful heart and get some sleep. Love you all, Bruce and Gaylene.


I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe and I believe God.

No comments: