Saturday, March 16, 2013


Happy Friday!*

Prayer:  Jesus, keep me aware of You!  Jesus,  keep me aware of You, Jesus, keep me aware of you!  For my hope is in You. In Jesus name, I pray. Amen.

“Why are you in despair, O my soul? And why have you become disturbed within me? Hope in God, for I shall again praise Him for the help of His presence.”

Psalm 42: 5

Sometimes the shortest prayers are the ones we need to pray the most. I think that even if we pray the same prayers it is okay because we are remaining connected to God. Hoping in God is the most realistic way to live because God is God and the Creator of the universe. Nothing can stand in the way of God and the promises found in God’s Holy Words. Let us find praise in our prayers even in times when it is difficult to find something for which to praise God. The best way to battle Satan is to praise God when there is darkness in our souls.  When we praise God in times that are dark we stand on Holy Ground and the light of God’s love shines so bright, filling us with hope and making us aware of God’s Presence. 

Take joy in the journey of hope remembering that hope does not disappoint!  Wear comfortable shoes, pray with a heart filled with gratitude and get some sleep.  Love you all, Bruce, Gaylene, Geni, Travis and Sarah.


I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe and I believe God. 

* note: this was sent last night but posted after a trip to the Allred Unit in  Iowa Park on Saturday. Thought you would want to know.

No comments: