Saturday, June 30, 2012


 Happy Saturday! 

I am not on call this weekend and  I am enjoying spending time with the family.  I did some shopping today and had lunch with Bruce, Geni, Travis and a guest.  It was really wonderful. 

Prayer:  “Father, help me walk in truth by sharing the truth that Jesus is the only way to God.  In His name I pray, Amen.”

“Jesus said to him, ‘I am the way, the truth, and the life.  No one comes to the Father except through Me.”
John 14: 6

Sometimes the truth is hard to come by.  As I have surfed through the channels on the TV I am amazed at the programing that is offered with theme or “reality” shows.  I am not a reality show watcher because to me it is simply “wrestling” dressed up to look like something else whether in a beauty shop or someone’s home.  I have some trouble believing that the “reality” portrayed in these programs is truth.

The scriptures tell us many things and the New Testament tells us one great truth: Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. The only way to the Father is through Jesus.  In this amazing verse we are assured that we have been created for eternal fellowship with God.  The only way to experience this fellowship with God is through a relationship with His Son, Jesus.  God poured His very essence into the person of Jesus creating “God on foot” -  creating Him fully human and fully divine so that we might know Him and the Father.  

While we were separated from God by our sin God made provision for us providing forgiveness and righteousness through the death and resurrection of Jesus.  In order to fellowship with the Father we MUST have relationship with His Son.  When we enter into relationship with Jesus we need to remember to give thanks to God for giving us Jesus as the Way, so we do not get lost, the Truth so we can believe and the Life, so that we might begin eternal life from that moment until we are united with him in this life and the next.

Take joy in the journey.  Wear comfortable shoes and get some sleep.  Count your blessings and say your prayers.  Thank you all for your wonderful prayers as I am journeying through CPE.  Love you all, Bruce, Gaylene, Geni and Travis.


I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe and I believe God.
owever the scriptures Hllmmm…However;;       Ho

No comments: