Friday, October 15, 2010

Happy Friday! (Unless you are a Ranger fan!) This writing comes just after the sad Ranger loss tonight. We’ll get ‘em next time!

Praise! Geni is Arlington’s newest barista! The schedule is full for the next week and she should begin in about a week or so. Congrats to Geni!

Prayer alert! I have an interview with the head of the candidacy committee in the morning in Dallas. The interview is at 10:00. I ask your prayers for peace for me and discernment of the Holy Spirit as I continue down the path of candidacy.

Psalm 50: 10, 12 “For every beast of the forest is mine and the cattle upon a thousand hills…If I were hungry, I would not tell you, for the world is mine and the fullness thereof.”

I think I really needed this passage tonight. When I began to think about this passage I began to think of how much God loves His creation and claims it as His own. God created and filled the world with all of its fullness.

God created the forest, the cattle and the land forms of the earth and then God created us. And even though we often times royally mess up and fall short of His expectations and glory, God never falls out of His love for us. God’s grace is always present and overflowing for us no matter how far away we try to walk away from our creator and Lord. The storehouse of God’s love never runs low and will fill us beyond the feeling of satisfaction.

God’s love, grace and forgiveness fills us to overflowing. When we are in need of the contents of the storehouse of the Father, we need only to ask and it will be granted because we must see ourselves as children of the King and there is plenty.

Take joy in the journey. Wear comfortable shoes, count your blessings and say your prayers. Let us continue to lift each other up in prayer each day. Love you all, Bruce, Gaylene, Geni and Travis.

Gcapplenotes@aol.com

I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am moved only by what I believe and I believe God.

No comments: