Wednesday, July 2, 2014


Greetings from Austin Street
Happy Wednesday! All is well here at 811. 33 treatments down and 1 more to go! WOW!!!  I just finished reserving our final excursion.  We are almost ready for our trip.  11 days until we sail and 12 days until we leave. 

Dear God of this present moment, thank you for being right where I am. Thank you for giving me the desire to love you and spend time with you each day. Thank you Lord for taking up daily residence in my heart and using the gifts of music, Holy scripture, faithful family and believing friends to show me how to live the abundant life.  Lord, thank you that I can stand on the promise of Your Presence to be with me and you never break your promises. I love you Lord. In Jesus ‘name, amen.

Recently I have written about being quiet and listening to God. We can count on God’s Presence showing up in our quiet moments. We see God’s presence numerous times in scripture. We see God’s presence in the stories from scripture. God promises to be present when we intentionally draw ourselves aside to purposefully meet with God.  We can stand on the promises of God because God keeps his promises. The living presence is a reality and will abide with us in love and grace.  God dwells in our hearts embracing our thoughts teaching us in the ways we should go. How could we ever live in fear when the God of love and grace dwells within our hearts?  God is good and love wins! 

“My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.”
Exodus 33: 14
“Fear not [there is nothing to fear], for I am with you; do not look around you in terror and be dismayed, for I am your God.”
Isaiah 41: 10
Take joy in the journey and allow the presence of the God of love and grace dwell and take up daily residence in your heart. Wear comfortable shoes, get some sleep and think pink!  Love you all, Bruce and Gaylene

No comments: