Thursday, November 7, 2013


Greetings from Austin Street

Happy Thursday! There are members of my family that are in need of prayer tonight. Since their stories are not mine to tell I simply ask that you to pray God’s Presence be with all of us granting each of us peace, comfort, assurance and tender mercies. Thank you. God is good and love wins.

Lord, I ask that you fill the eyes of our family with only good things and permeate our thoughts with only you. I pray you help us to focus on you now and always. I praise you that nothing is ever too difficult for you and that you see everything for good and to your glory. You have set the heavens in place and know every star that shines and yet you know every detail of our lives. I praise you for your care and in an almost breathless whisper stand in awe that of all the plans in your command you chose to live in each of us. We are a family of faith. You know the desires of our hearts and the prayers we will pray even before we bow our knees and lift our eyes toward heaven. You love for us is everlasting and we praise your wonderful name. We love you Lord and place our hope and trust in you. In Jesus name, Amen.

“Unto you I lift up my eyes, O You who dwell in the heavens. We will keep looking to you, O LORD our God.”

Psalm 123: 1-2

Take joy in the journey remembering that hope does not disappoint. Wear comfortable shoes and get some sleep. Love you all, Bruce and Gaylene

 

 

No comments: