Friday, December 28, 2012


Happy Friday! 

Prayer:  “Jesus, what a privilege to be able to speak Your name! Thank You for making it possible to know You and to have a relationship with You. Make me more like You today. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.”

“You are My witnesses,’ says the LORD, ‘and My servant whom I have chosen that you may know and believe Me, and understand that I am He.  Before Me there was no God formed, nor shall there be after Me.”
Isaiah 43: 10

Have you ever gone somewhere and been asked for your identity?  Of course, we all have.  When even after we have pulled out numerous forms of identification, the clerk still must verify all of this until they and the computer are satisfied of who we are.  Sometimes I finally say, “I promise, this is Me.” 

In this singular verse God reveals not only His identity, but His ability to predict the future and show Israel that He is the only true, eternal and living God. This verse tells us something so amazing, “I have chosen you that you may believe Me.”  God takes the common man and woman and does uncommon things with their lives through His own incarnated life in Jesus.  He chose us to be His servants for a singular purpose; to tell others who He is and what He has done with our lives. 

Take joy in this most amazing journey of being the chosen ones of God through Jesus. Wear comfortable shoes, throw an extra blanket on the bed and get some sleep.  Count your blessings and say your prayers.  Love you all, Bruce, Gaylene, Geni, Travis and Sarah.

Gcapplenotes@aol.com     

I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe and I believe God. 

No comments: