Wednesday, November 14, 2012


Happy Wednesday! 

Today is my birthday and I am 57 years old.  Today I would like to share with you my devotional reading from this morning.  What an amazing way to begin my birthday.

Jesus Calling - November 14, 2012

          Bask in the Luxury of being fully understood and unconditionally loved. Dare to see yourself as I see you: radiant in My righteousness, cleansed by My blood.  I view you as the one I created you to be, the one you will be in actuality when heaven becomes your home.  It is My Life within you that is changing you from glory to glory. Rejoice in this mysterious miracle!  Thank Me continually for the amazing gift of My Spirit within you.

          Try to depend on the help of the Spirit as you go through this day of life. Pause briefly from time to time so you can consult with the Holy One inside you. He will not force you to do His bidding, but he will guide you as you give Him space in your life.  Walk along this wondrous way of collaboration with His spirit.

Take joy in the journey.  Wear comfortable shoes and get some sleep. Count your blessings and say your prayers.  Love you all and thank you for your many birthday wishes. Bruce, Gaylene, Geni and Travis.


I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe and I believe God.

No comments: