Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Happy Tuesday!

What a day! It is my prayer for each of you that you are safe and somewhere warm and dry. The tornadoes seemed to go all around us. Please give thanks for your safety and pray for those who have lost their homes, pets and must begin again.

Prayer: “Lord, I put on the whole armor of God. I take every thought captive to the obedience of Christ. I plead the blood, resist the devil, and claim the victory in Jesus’ name. Amen”

1 John 4: 4 “You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater that he who is in the world.”

If we are going to do battle we need to use the strongest and mightiest of spiritual weapons to do battle with the world’s greatest enemy.

Daily, daily we need to cover ourselves with:
the blood of Jesus, the blood of the lamb;
the Cross of Jesus, to die to self each day;
the name of Jesus, no other name claims power like Jesus’ name;
the Word of God, and
praising God in Jesus’ name.

Praising God when we go into battle is what leaves Satan standing in the corner crying. Exalting Jesus’ name will render Satan helpless. He is no match for the One who lives within each us.

Take joy in the journey. Wear comfortable shoes. Let us pray for our friends and neighbors who are suffering due to tornado damage and devastation. Count your blessings and say your prayers. Love you, Bruce, Gaylene, Geni and Travis.

Gcapplenotes@aol.com

I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe and I believe God.

No comments: