Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy Wednesday!

Prayer: “Father, how I rejoice today in the wonderful promises of Your Word. And there can be no greater one than the fact that Jesus is our High Priest and has offered for us the perfect sacrifice for our sin—His own shed blood. Please give me the spirit of gratitude and thanks as I delight in Your goodness. Let me share Your goodness and grace with those who need it. Amen.”

Hebrews 13: 13-15 “Therefore by Him let us continually offer the sacrifice of praise to God, that is. The fruit of our lips, giving thanks to His name. But do not forget to do the good and to share, for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.”

I love the book of Hebrews. This book tells all believers the completeness and supremacy of Christ as the perfect sacrifice for our sins. He is the High Priest who offered the perfect, complete and once-and-for-all sacrifice for our sins. My meditation says that “His sacrifice has, therefore completed God’s powerful plan of salvation so that it is based on faith in Christ Jesus alone.”God receives all those who come in need. The best part of this promise is that it is our need that invites God to respond to us. God responds to us out of His goodness and mercy.

There is a song that says, “There is no problem too big that God cannot solve it. There is no mountain too big that He cannot move it. If He carried the weight of the world upon His shoulders then I know my sister that he can carry you.” Come to God in time of need and he promises to be there and help you through.

Take joy in the journey. Wear comfortable shoes. Count your blessings and say your prayers. Let us continue to pray for one another, claiming God’s Word and remembering that we are all fighting some sort of battle. Love you all, Bruce, Gaylene, Geni and Travis.

Gcapplenotes@aol.com

I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am moved only by what I believe and I believe God.

No comments: