Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Happy Wednesday!

Luke 16:10 “Unless you are faithful in small matters, you won’t be faithful in large matters.”

Did you ever consider seeing life from God’s view? I don’t mean a view high and lofty from a heavenly realm, but how God sees us as He is present with us here on earth. It seems that we are tested so that God can teach us to trust in Him for everything. What do you suppose would happen if we actually turned each part of our lives over to God?

Let me tell you what I think. If we really were brave enough to trust God with each part of our lives and loved Him with all of our heart, soul, mind and strength then we would be so in tune with the Holy Spirit that we would listen and be assured of God’s purpose for each us. We would not only be assured of God’s purpose for our lives but we would joyfully and without question or fear of the purpose for which He created us.

The world will offer experiences that will offer conventional wisdom. God offers through our relationship with Him through Jesus a path to Godly wisdom. God gives us wisdom through His Word and prayer.

God trusts us with many things and then He remains present with us as we work within the situations to teach us how to work and think as God would work and think. What an amazing God we serve especially when we are called to His purpose.

Take joy in the journey. Wear comfortable shoes, count your blessings and say your prayers. Love you all so very much, Bruce, Gaylene, Geni and Travis.

Gcapplenotes@aol.com

I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am moved only by what I believe and I believe God.

No comments: