Tuesday, August 12, 2014


Greetings from Austin Street
Happy Tuesday!  Most is well here at 811. The new stove is amazing. I cooked the most delicious chicken I have ever made. It was a roasted rosemary chicken with roasted root vegetables. In prepping one of the steps I seriously cut my index finger on my left hand.  I am bandaged and protected with a finger splint. I am sure all will be fine, but it is painful and has to have frequent bandage changes. Bruce and Geni have completed the difficult task of tile removal from the floor and they are down to wooden floor. They worked so very hard. Next step is to strip the floor of the ancient glue. (Rest assured that we did not create this mess. It was present when we moved in 20 years ago. ) As for the journal writing, typing is not an easy task. So for tonight I pray you all take joy in the journey and sleep well tonight. Let us keep our eyes on God and we will be comforted. We will be given strength and understanding we need. Give thanks for the unfailing love of God.  Love you all, Bruce and Gaylene 

No comments: