Wednesday, March 20, 2013


Happy Tuesday! 

Prayer:  Holy, Holy, Holy Lord, God of every blessing I have and ever will receive. Your blessings by Your very Word are never ending and Your storehouse is always in abundant supply. Your love is unfailing and for all of these gifts and graces I offer You all of my thanks and praise. I love you Lord. In Jesus name, I pray. Amen.

"The LORD has appeared of old to me, saying: 'Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore with loving kindness I have drawn you."
Jeremiah 31: 3

By His Very Word, God has soaked us in His loving kindness and tender mercies. I don't know about you, but I need every blessing and tender mercy God has to offer. The meditation tonight tells me that my job is to open my heart fully to God--to fully acknowledge to God--just how needy I am. As much as Bruce and my children love me, anything I accomplish in school or the greatest songs I could ever sing will never provide the infinite blessings held in the reservoir of love God has for me. (Please insert you name where ever you see the word I).

God has loved us and continues to love us with an everlasting love and showers us with mercy and compassion. God desires above all else for us to come before Him when we are weak, vulnerable, unsure or scared. Never be afraid to pour out your heart to God and rest in His holy, comforting presence. We are God's children purchased with a holy price: God's own blood. God loves us with an everlasting love and is totally committed to us!  Give thanks. Open your heart and prepare to receive all that God has in His limitless storehouse of blessings.

Take joy in the journey of hope remembering that hope does not disappoint! Wear comfortable shoes, pray with a heart full of hope and gratitude and get some sleep. Love you all, Bruce, Gaylene, Geni, Travis and Sarah.


I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe and I believe God.  

No comments: