Tuesday, October 9, 2012



Happy Tuesday! 

Prayer:  Lord, make me sensitive today to the needs of others around me. Use me as a channel for demonstrating Your great love to hurting people. Give me an opportunity to show the world Your mercy and grade. In Jesus’ name. Amen.”

“I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.”
John 17: 23

Tonight I am sharing a post that was placed on Facebook.  I hope you enjoy it and will find meaning for yourself as I did.  When our hearts are tuned to Christ we find ourselves thinking about ourselves differently.  Jesus has a deep love for us as sinners and extends His grace to each of us out of His love for us each and every day.  Our response is two-fold.  First to be humbly grateful and second to extend that same grace to those in our lives we believe do not deserve it.  We are called to see other children of God as God sees them.  We need to look through the eyes of the love of God.  Let us each examine the work of God through Jesus in our own lives and love others as God has loved us.  Enjoy!

Take joy in the journey!  Wear comfortable shoes and get some sleep.  Count your blessings and say your prayers.  Thank you.  Love you all, Bruce, Gaylene, Geni and Travis.


I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe and I believe God.

Pray for Tatum as she continues the powerful radiation treatments daily. 




No comments: