Thursday, June 20, 2013

Happy Thursday! 

Hello friends! I have spent the day in school and writing my last paper before class ends tomorrow. I put it to bed for the night and will do the conclusion tomorrow.  This has been a really tough class for me. I am glad tomorrow is the last day. The final paper is due on July 15.

Tonight our precious daughter came over and washed the dishes, cleaned the stove and prepared dinner for Bruce and I. She is the best. We love her so very much and I think we will keep her.
Prayer:  Lord, my life is in You, Lord, my hope is in You, Lord and I know you hear my prayers. Thank You for speaking softly in the depths of my spirit, where You have residence. I pray to find you in more and more of the moments of my day as I am warmed by Your unfailing love.  Lord, in You mercy, hear this prayer. Amen.

“As for me, I watch in hope for the LORD, I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me.”

Micah 7: 7

 OK, here is the deal. I have been really praying about God’s unfailing love and being centered in it. This is what I have discovered. I have to stop trying to control things and to think through problems and situations as a solo act. When problems, troubles and difficult situations arise we need to remember where we are and in Whose presence we stand. We need to lean on Jesus and enjoy being in the presence of the God of unfailing love. The love of God is independent of all of our circumstances because God’s unfailing love will never be taken away from us. We may not understand the mysteries of God’s love, but God’s love is perfect and is everlasting. Watch in hope for God, remember that God is our Savior.

Take joy in the journey remembering that hope does not disappoint. Wear comfortable shoes, pray with a heart filled with hope and gratitude and cast your cares upon God and get some sleep because God is up all night anyway and there is no reason for both of us to be awake! Love you, Bruce and Gaylene.
Gcapplenotes@aol.com


I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe and I believe God.

No comments: