Thursday, January 1, 2009

Greetings from San Antonio.

Travis drove us to San Antonio today to see our good friends Carme and David Russell. The Russells have been friends of ours since we married. One of the very most favorite things we used to do together was to spend our New Year's eve at either our house or theirs, eating snacks and playing Masterpiece or other board games, and watching the ball drop at midnight. The Russells have been out of the area for years, but have recently moved to the San Antonio area which is close enough for a visit on occasion. This was the right occasion.

We wish all of you a happy, healthy, prosperous new year. Watch for Christ in your life every day and respond to his call.

Take joy in the journey. We love you all. Bruce, Gaylene, Geni and Travis.

Gcapplenotes@aol.com

I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am moved only by what I believe and I believe God.

No comments: